Thursday, June 30, 2016

New Bibles and Graduation (The Holy Spirit is Listening)

Hello! Hello, Lovelies! Isn't our Lord wonderful? Well it may come to a surprise to some of you, but I just graduated! I'm so incredibly happy! 
Our church had a graduation ceremony where they gave us the beautiful Bible shown below. Isn't it fantastic?
             
I love the pastors at my church. They're so wonderful and lovely. At our graduation ceremony, they prayed over us. The Holy Spirit was definitely speaking to them. He moved them to pray for me and each of the other graduates and families. In fact, our pastors prayed over a specific dilemma I hadn't told either one of them about. It was so amazing and I'm so thankful. Jesus loves us so much!

I pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me throughout my whole life. He loves us so much. It's been proven time and time again.
Please don't feel that God doesn't listen to you. He does. He hears and He will always, always answer you.

"For as many are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God." Romans 8:14

God bless!
Jesus loves you!




No comments:

Post a Comment