Monday, January 15, 2018

Straight Hair at the Beginning of a New Semester

Hey guys,

Am I the only one who likes to do something different with their hair before they go back to school? I  haven't straightened my hair since July and it's funny seeing the difference.  It sort of amazes me especially because about a month ago I cut my hair in a heart-shape and so the layering of my hair is different in itself.

It makes me wonder what it'll look like when it grows longer.

That's the fun thing about hair -- the experimentation with it. So far, my experiments have only included locs, henna and cutting my hair into a heart-shape (as I've mentioned above) but it's never been anything that drastically reduced the length of my hair or changed its color.

Have you ever had a drastic hair cut? Are you planning one in the near future? Have any ideas? I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment