Friday, July 21, 2017

Fashion and Fresh Food


Hey all! How have you been?
Me?
Well I've not only been clearing out old junk, I've also been trying to dress in a minimalistic fashion, as you can probably tell from the picture above. I LOVE wearing classy colors, as you can tell by the classy white eyelet peplum and red pencil skirt pictured above.

Well, that's not the only thing that's new this week. I also got a Rocket Blender. Yep!. I've always wanted a personal blender so to be able to buy one for a low price was amazing! With it, I've already begun to make smoothies and Nice Cream-- which isn't actually ice cream because no cow's milk is included. I only used bananas and coconut milk to make the first one and added spinach, mango, banana, and pineapple in the mix.

I froze this little mix overnight and ate it with a spoon this morning.




Accompanying this, I got one of those egg and steak wraps from Starbucks. Yum!!!



I had a full, healthy meal! It felt so good as I'm always running around. As I'm trying to be healthy and cut out more sugar, I'm super excited for this. I'll be posting more recipes soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment